The loan from Astro is an original and attractive loan that allows you to borrow all or part of the capital of your blocked employee savings. Indeed, the sums paid into your company savings plan (PEE) are blocked 5 years from the date of payment. The Astro Finance loan gives you flexibility in relation to the availability of your savings.
Astro Finance loan: the explanations
Certain situations allow an early release of employee savings such as disability, over-indebtedness or the acquisition of your main residence. If you do not meet these unlocking conditions and or nevertheless have a need for money, Financo, via its loan, allows you to borrow money and pay only interest while waiting for the release of your employee savings. By paying only the interest during the term of the loan, you will have reduced monthly payments. Example Astro Finance loan: on 30/06/2014, offer subject to change over time:
- your employee savings is $ 10,000 but still blocked for 3 years
- you wish to buy a car and for that borrow vis a credit 8000 USD
- The Astro Finance loan is currently at a fixed TEG rate of 3.67%
- The monthly payments to be reimbursed over 36 months are 26.74 $ (interest monthly payments)
- The last monthly payment will be $ 8,000, which is your borrowed amount which will be released on that date.
The advantages of the Astro Finance loan
- lower monthly payments than if you borrow via a car loan
- you only borrow what you have, or rather “will”
- your employee savings continues to grow
In addition, the Astro Finance loan has consumer credit regulations, which means that you can repay your credit at any time without penalty. You can also take out borrower insurance backed by the loan which will guarantee you against total and irreversible loss of autonomy and death. The downside is that the cost of credit may possibly be higher than for conventional credit. If the cost of credit argument is more important to you than all the other advantages, do not hesitate to compare credits with our comparator.